The application will open on December 7, 2022 and will consist of two phases. Phase one will be an administrative review to assess eligibility and will close on January 31, 2023 and can be found at this link. If applicants are selected to move forward to Phase two they will be asked to provide the following information and documents before 5:00 PM on March 10, 2023:
1. Academic record (official transcript and weighted GPA through fall semester, 2022).
2. All standard test scores, if available (SAT and ACT preferred, PSAT scores not necessary).
3. Select top three specialties and mentors in which they are most interested. We make every effort to match interns with their specialty of greatest interest.
4. Resume featuring leadership in extracurricular activities, community service, and employment.
5. Please prepare a one page or less essay. In the essay, please include a personal statement describing yourself in more detail and your passions and interests. Also, explain why you want to be part of this program and why you selected your top three ranked mentors and specialties.
6. Two letters of recommendation evaluating the applicant's scientific potential, maturity, and responsibility sent directly to email@example.com.