- Provides a controlled access clean room facility that was designed and built for the purpose of performing ex-vivo cell manipulations, including gene therapy protocols, for Phase I and II clinical trials.
Comprehensive Mouse and Cancer Core
- Provides animals from specific inbred mouse strains primarily used in cancer and hematopoietic research (BoyJ; NOD/SCID GammaC-/-; Athymic NCr nu/nu; NSG-SGM3), offers animal and cell irradiation services, offers cell transplant and hematopoietic cell harvest services, and offers handling of animal cancer model systems involving xenotransplant procedures.
Translational Trials Development and Support Laboratory
- Coordinates and / or performs cellular and molecular testing required to document purity, function, clonal composition and overall safety of research preparations, preclinical and clinical samples and is a CAP / CLIA-certified laboratory.
- The Viral Vector Core provides research-grade retroviral, lentiviral and foamy viral vectors for investigators regionally and nationally based on a fee-for-service.
- The Vector Production Facility provides development, scale-up and large-scale manufacturing of viral vectors for early phase clinical trials under an Investigational New Drug Application (IND) in compliance with the FDA’s current good manufacturing practices (cGMP).