From the Diagnostic Immunology Laboratories is published by the Immune Deficiency and Histiocytosis Program, part of the Division of Bone Marrow Transplantation and Immune Deficiency at Cincinnati Children's.
Sign Up Now
Email email@example.com to get From the Diagnostic Immunology Laboratories semi-annual newsletter sent to you via email. Contact us by phone at 513-636-4685.
Previous issues of the newsletter are available for download:
- Issue 11: Th17 Enumeration and HIES Syndrome
- Issue 10: Revised B Cell Panel and ALPS Lab Assay Update
- Issue 9: Revised CD45 RARO panel; WASP Transplant Panel
- Issue 8: Severe combined immunodeficiency (SCID)
- Issue 7: XIAP-XLP2 assay; FA diagnostics
- Issue 6: A Confusing Case of Class Switching?; Flow Cytometry: STAT!; Pattern Recognition
- Issue 5: BAFFled about B-cell recovery; CD107a: Turning Cytotoxicity Inside-Out; Immuno-101: DNTCs
- Issue 4: A Season of Spring in the DIL; Monitoring B-cell depletion therapy; A new look at cytotoxicity
- Issue 3: A Case of Mistaken Immunologic Identity?; A Flaer for PNH; Eosinophil-based assays; Immuno-101
- Issue 2: B-Cell Panel; ICOS Upregulation
- Issue 1: ALPS Panel; CD64 Upregulation
We would like to hear from our customers. We invite you to share your questions and comments about existing tests, new tests you might be interested in, the way we report results or other services that we can provide. Send your comments to us (fax: 513-636-3546; email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The Immunodeficiency and Histiocytosis Program in the Division of Hematology / Oncology has a variety of research protocols open for recruitment. These protocols share the main feature that they serve to better understand immunologic disease, as it pertains to increased susceptibility to infections, autoimmunity, lymphoproliferation and hemophagocytosis. Our research protocols focus on careful characterization of clinical disease combined with comprehensive immunologic and genetic testing of blood and / or tissues.