Inpatient and Outpatient Audiology
The Division of Audiology at Cincinnati Children’s offers a full range of inpatient and outpatient services. These include:
- Auditory brainstem response (ABR) testing
- Newborn ABR screening
- Diagnostic hearing evaluations
- Hearing aid sales and service
- Hearing aid evaluation and fitting
- Central auditory procession evaluation
- Electroneurography (ENoG)
- Aural (Re)habilitation therapy and consultation
- Cochlear implant evaluation of potential candidates
Along with these services, we coordinate with physicians, other health professionals, school personnel and those involved in hearing aid fittings to ensure that we manage the total hearing healthcare needs of your child and family. Make outpatient appointments by calling 513-636-3351.
We inform referring physicians and professionals of audiologic evaluation results and recommendations and coordinate professional services required by hearing-impaired children through the Audiology Clinic, 513-636-4236.