Eating Disorders
Contact Us

Contact and Referral Information

A referral is required before scheduling the first appointment with our program.

This referral can come from any licensed provider—your child’s pediatrician, mental health therapist, school nurse, dietitian, etc.

How to Make a Referral

Providers should download and complete our referral form. In the “Services Requested” section, please check “Adolescent Medicine/Teen Health Center” and write “eating disorders team.”

After we receive the referral, a nurse care manager will call the parent or patient to do a brief intake assessment. She also will contact the patient’s primary care physician for a growth chart, pertinent medical records and recent lab test results.

Contact Us

For more information, providers and families may contact our nurse care managers at 513-636-9657.