If you have learned that the baby you are carrying has a condition for which there is no cure, we are here to help.
Our staff will assist you in talking to your other children about the uncertainty of the pregnancy outcome. We can provide opportunities for memory-making throughout pregnancy, at birth and throughout the life of your child. Memory-making activities include creating memory boxes, picture frames, garden stones, hand- and footprints and taking photographs.
We Work With Your Doctor
Our Perinatal Program works closely with you and your doctor. Together, we provide expert medical and psychological support and guidance throughout your pregnancy and after your baby is born.
- We help you prepare for the baby’s birth.
- We work with you to develop a plan for your baby’s care after the birth.
- We connect you with community resources.
- We offer counseling to you and other family members.
- We assist you with final arrangements when your child dies.
- We offer bereavement support for at least two years following your child’s death.