Whether your child has a new sleep problem or has been struggling with sleep for years, the Cincinnati Children’s Sleep Center can help. We know how disruptive sleep problems can be for both kids and families, which is why we tackle even the most difficult sleep disorders.
As one of the most robust pediatric sleep centers in the country, our team includes leading experts in pediatric sleep medicine. We have more than 10 pediatric doctors board certified in sleep medicine and three ear, nose and throat (ENT) surgeons who specialize in sleep disorders.
The Cincinnati Children’s Sleep Center also includes:
- A team approach that involves sleep experts from a range of specialties, as needed, depending on your child’s condition. We have sleep experts who specialize in pulmonary medicine (lungs), ENT, neurology, psychology, plastic surgery and genetics.
- Custom treatment plans tailored to your child’s unique needs.
- Unique programs such as the Complex Obstructive Sleep Apnea Center. This center has some of the country’s most experienced ENT and plastic surgery experts.
- One of the country’s only pediatric Circadian Medicine Clinics to address sleep rhythm disorders.
- A family-centered approach that aims to limit disruption to your family’s daily life. This includes scheduling several appointments on the same day when possible. We also offer some telehealth options.
- Access to a range of sleep study tests at our Liberty Campus Sleep Center. These tests help us pinpoint a diagnosis and find the best treatment for your child.
- Involvement with the latest research and clinical trials for pediatric sleep disorders.
- Accreditation from the American Academy of Sleep Medicine.
The Cincinnati Children’s Sleep Center treats a full range of sleep conditions, including complex disorders. Our specialists can also find solutions for kids who haven’t responded to previous treatment plans. We have clinics and programs that specialize in: