Frequently Asked Questions - Application Process

The Online Master’s Degree Program at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center provides answers to frequently asked questions about the application process:
Yes, official transcripts are required minimally from any college or university from which you received a degree.  This is a University requirement and cannot be waived. 

The University of Cincinnati requires original official transcripts in compliance with accreditation requirements. Student records are audited by the university and the accreditation bodies to ensure that application requirements are being met. An application with missing transcripts cannot be processed.

It is extremely rare not to be able to obtain a transcript at all from any university around the world.  It may take a little bit of time, but all universities and colleges are able to provide an official transcript. Even when a university or college closes, there are arrangements made for students to obtain transcripts.  If your university or college is truly unable to provide a transcript for some reason, please contact the program coordinator before submitting an application.

No, unfortunately applications are not transferable. You will need to reapply and pay another application fee.
The USMLE can fulfill this requirement through a waiver. If you have passed the USMLE, upload your scores into your application to have the requirement waived. A waiver cannot be requested for time spent living or working in an English-speaking country, including the US. See the Graduate School page on English Proficiency Requirement for more information.