Our urgent care centers are designed to complement your primary care physician or pediatrician by providing services when doctor's offices typically are closed.
Urgent Care Center Locations, Maps and Directions
Urgent care centers are located at:
Urgent care services are now open at our Burnet and Liberty Campuses. Patients deemed appropriate for urgent care services who present to the Emergency Department at either location will be triaged to urgent care. Patients may also present directly to urgent care.
>> Check out
our handy reference guide on whether to use Urgent Care or Emergency Care. For a printable PDF version of the table, click here.
Urgent Care Hours
Our Anderson, Green Township and Mason urgent care centers are open:
- Monday - Friday: 6 pm - 11 pm
- Saturday: noon - 7 pm
- Sunday: noon - 7 pm
- Closed Holidays
Our Liberty Campus urgent care center is open:
- Monday - Friday: 6pm - midnight
- Saturday, Sunday, Holidays: noon - midnight
Our Main Campus (Burnet) urgent care center is open:
- 365 days a year
- Open daily (including holidays): 9am - midnight
Online Reservations and Wait Times
- New! Online reservations are now available for our Anderson, Green Township and Mason Urgent Care locations. Simply check-in online to let our staff know you’re coming, and we'll save your place in line. The link for online registration can be found on the individual Urgent Care location pages: Anderson, Green Township and Mason. Click the "Click to Schedule" button to begin.
- You can find current estimated wait times at all of our Urgent Care centers online. Estimated wait times can be found on this page (on the right hand side of the page), or on our individual Urgent Care pages: Anderson; Green Township; Liberty Campus; Mason Campus and our Main Campus (Burnet).
- You can also receive current estimated wait times at all of our Urgent Care centers by text. Simply text "ccurgent" to 437411. Message and data rates may apply.
Frequently Asked Questions
Cincinnati Children's provides answers to frequently asked questions about urgent care.
Contact Cincinnati Children's
If you have questions or if you would like more information about our neighborhood locations, please email us.