1) Diagnostic biomarker identification and analysis for vascular anomalies
2) Human patient-derived cell xenograft models of vascular anomalies
3) Mouse models of vascular anomalies
4) Therapeutic targeting of vascular anomalies
1. Lymphatic Malformation Institute Foundation grant.
PI: Le Cras
Co-PI: Dr D. Adams, Boston Children’s
“Biomarkers and Pathogenesis of Severe Lymphatic Anomalies“
The major goals of this project are to validate Ang-2 as a diagnostic and prognostic biomarker in patients with lymphatic anomalies and to determine its functional role in the pathogenesis of lymphatic anomalies in children.
Phase 2 study of versus Vincristine versus Sirolimus for the treatment of high risk kaposiform hemangioendothelialioma (KHE)
Co-I: Le Cras
This trial will compare the efficacy of sirolimus versus vincristine for the treatment of children with severe KHE. Blood biomarker analysis is being performed by the Le Cras laboratory.