At the Cancer Survivorship Center at Cincinnati Children’s, we encourage families to take advantage of the following resources.
- Our Patient & Family Wellness Center, which includes specialists from Child Life, Financial Services, Pastoral Care, the School Intervention Program and Social Work. They can provide:
- Emotional, psychosocial and spiritual support
- Assistance with school concerns
- Community outreach and education
- Information about additional resources (financial, insurance, community)
- Our Cancer Survivors Day Event at the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden, which Cincinnati Children’s sponsors each fall to celebrate the lives and accomplishments of our patients and their families.