From your child’s room, dial the 5-digit extension listed.
- Cafeteria: Open 24 hours
- Room Service: Call 6-3663
- Guest dining cards
- Buy in the cafeteria or call Guest Services; $5
- Use to order from room service
- Call 6-0605 or 513-636-0605
- Help children cope with hospital stay
- Play equipment and crafts
- Video games, laptops and movies
Family Resource Center
- Call 6-7606 or 513-636-7606
- Health information
- Free internet and email access
- Call 6-4427 or 513-636-4427
Counselors within Billing Services help families understand their medical bills and apply for financial assistance when needed. For information about your medical bills, or to manage your account online, visit Billing Services.
- Call 6-4310 or 513-636-4310
- Hours of operation:
- 9 am – 6 pm, Monday-Friday
- 12:30 pm – 3:30 pm Saturday-Sunday
- Call 6-5009 or 513-636-5009
Our Guest Services team can assist you in handling the many logistics related to your visit. We provide maps and directions, parking information and additional resources for families traveling to Cincinnati Children’s.
- Ask your nurse for phone number
- Massage and healing touch
- Relaxation techniques
- Call 6-4376 or 513-636-4376
Ronald McDonald House
- Call 6-7642 or 513-636-7642
- Call 6-0606 or 513-636-0606
ATM and Postal Services
- Located outside cafeteria near "C"
- The playroom is on A5C
- Your child may use the playroom if your child has not had a fever in 24 hrs or your child is not in isolation. If you have questions, check with your child’s nurse.
- Playroom hours: 9:30 am to noon, 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm and 6 pm to 8 pm, Monday-Friday; 10 am to noon and 2 pm to 4 pm, Saturday, Sunday and holidays
All patients and their families have a right to receive medical information in their preferred language. For families that do not speak English, Cincinnati Children’s will assist with language services. Qualified medical interpreters are provided for you at no cost during your child’s medical appointments. Learn more about translation services.
Cincinnati Children’s Family Pet Center
Cincinnati Children’s Family Pet Center enables some patients on extended stays to visit with their own family pets while at the medical center.
Adolescent and Young Adult (AYA) Center
- Patients must have an access card to enter the Adolescent and Young Adult Center. Contact your Child Life specialist to get an access card. Once patients have an access card, they may use the AYA Center at their convenience during open hours.
- Patients in isolation may not have access cards, but they can use the AYA room during private sessions. These private sessions can be arranged through your Child Life specialist.
- Contact your Child Life specialist for a calendar of events. The calendar is also located outside of the AYA Center.
- Hours: 8 am to 11 pm
Comprehensive Fertility Care & Preservation Program
We believe that fertility is an important aspect of medical care for every patient and requires consideration even during childhood. The goal of the Comprehensive Fertility Care & Preservation Program is to meet with patients whose medical condition or treatment regimens place them at risk for fertility complications in the future.