From your child’s room, dial the 5-digit extension listed.
- Cafeteria: Open 24 hrs/day
- Room Service - Call 6-3663
- Guest Dining Cards
- Buy in the cafeteria or call Guest Services for $5
- Use to order from Room Service
- Call 6-0605 or 513-636-0605
- Help children cope with hospital stay
- Play equipment and crafts
- Video games, laptops and movies
Family Resource Center
- Call 6-7606 or 513-636-7606
- Health information
- Free internet and email access
- Call 6-4427 or 513-636-4427
- Call 6-4310 or 513-636-4310
- Hours of Operation:
- Mon-Fri 9am – 6 pm
- Sat-Sun 12:30 pm - 3:30 pm
- Call 6-5009 or 513-636-5009
- Ask your nurse for phone number
- Massage and healing touch
- Relaxation techniques
- Call 6-4376 or 513-636-4376
Ronald McDonald House
- Call 6-7642 or 513-636-7642
- Call 6-0606 or 513-636-0606
ATM and Postal Services
● Located outside cafeteria near "C"
- The playroom is on A5C
- Your child may use the playroom if: Your child has not had a fever in 24 hrs or your child is not in isolation. If you have questions, check with your child’s nurse.
- Playroom hours are:
Hours: Mon-Fri 9:30-12:00, 1:30-4:30, 6:00-8:00. Sat, Sun. & Holidays 10:00-12:00, 2:00-4:00.
AYA (Adolescent and Young Adult) Center
- Patients must have an access card to enter the AYA (Adolescent and Young Adult) center. Please contact your child life specialist in order to get an access card. Once patients have an access card, they may use the AYA center at their own convenience during open hours.
- Patients in isolation may not have access cards, but they can use the AYA room during private sessions. These private sessions can be arranged through your child life specialist.
- Please contact your child life specialist for a calendar of events. The calendar is also located outside of the AYA Center.
Hours: 8am to 11pm
Comprehensive Fertility Care & Preservation Program (CFCPP
We believe that fertility is an important aspect of medical care for every patient, which requires consideration even during childhood. The goal of the Comprehensive Fertility Care & Preservation Program (CFCPP) is to meet with patients whose medical condition or treatment regimens place them at risk for fertility complications in the future.