- Telephone consultations for health providers, public health agencies, communities and families regarding the health effects of toxic exposures in children
- Clinic (face-to-face) evaluations of children following exposure to toxic chemicals in their environment. We provide the best evidence-based advice on the role of toxic environmental exposures on children and develop plans for treatment and follow-up.
Hours and Location
The Environmental Health and Lead Clinic is available at three locations:
- Second and fourth Tuesday of month, 12:55-4:30 pm, Crestview Hills, KY
- Thursday, 8:30 am-4:30 pm, 3430 Burnet Ave., second floor
- First and third Tuesday of month, 12:55-4:30 pm, 7777 Yankee Road, Liberty Township, OH