As one of the largest pediatric therapy programs in the nation, the Divisions of Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy and Therapeutic Recreation (OT / PT / TR) have the capacity to contribute substantially to evidence-based practice initiatives and professional practice research agendas.
Learn more about our research initiatives.
By the Numbers
Our staff members were actively involved in research initiatives throughout FY 2015.
- 63 staff members involved in IRB approved research studies
- 25 staff members listed as PI on an IRB approved research study
- 15 staff members published an article in a peer reviewed publication
OT / PT / TR Staff Presentations
- Over 150 professional presentations!!
- International: 33
- National: 84
- Regional: 17
- Local: 18
Grant Funding Sources
- Ohio Physical Therapy Association
- APTA Section on Pediatrics
- Pedal with Pete Foundation
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center Internal Grants (PS2, Quality Scholars, Place Outcome Research Award)
OT / PT / TR Publications
Download a list of recent publications (PDF)