Our team of pediatric urologists provides diagnostic, medical and surgical expertise for pediatric disorders affecting the urinary and genital tracts. Prenatal consults are available in our clinics and at the Cincinnati Fetal Center for urological conditions that have been detected before a baby is born.
General urologic conditions are more common than complex ones, and typically require less treatment.
Complex urologic conditions are less common than general conditions, and typically require more intensive treatment. They can affect other organs besides the bladder and sometimes require lifelong care.
- Disorders of sexual development (DSD)
- Eagle-Barrett syndrome (prune belly)
- Neurogenic bladder / bowel
- Posterior urethral valves (PUV)
- Stone in reconstructed genitourinary tracts
- Traumatic injury of the urinary system or genitals