Data Management and Analysis
The Digestive Health Center (DHC) partners with the Center for Clinical and Translational Science and Training (CCTST) to provide members with biostatistical support and the infrastructure to execute disease-based clinical research.
Fee-for-Service provided by the Data Management and Analysis Collaborative
- Collaboration on study design- including power and sample-size analyses
- Grant / Protocol development or review
- Statistical analyses
- Case report form design and development
- Database design and development - REDCap (Research Electronic Data Capture) and Medidata Rave
- Programming for data merges and derived variables (measures)
- Reviewing data for on-going data quality assurance: range, missing data, programming and logic checks
Free to all CCTST Members
- Training and access to REDCap allowing investigators to build databases
For more information regarding service listed above visit the CCTST website.
The DHC will subsidize the fee-for-service cost by providing 25% of the total charge with a subsidy limit of $1,200 per DHC member per year. This subsidy is subject to change based upon the availability of funds.
To ensure that you receive the subsidy, be sure to select a budget number that qualifies as supporting digestive disease research when prompted for the payment source in the online ordering system.