The Digestive Health Center (DHC) partners with the Center for Clinical and Translational Science and Training (CCTST) to provide members with biostatistical support and the infrastructure to execute disease-based clinical research.
Fee-for-Service provided by the Data Management and Analysis Center
- Collaboration on study design- including power and sample-size analyses
- Grant / Protocol development or review
- Statistical analyses
- Case report form design and development
- Database design and development - REDCap (Research Electronic Data Capture) and Medidata Rave
- Programming for data merges and derived variables (measures)
- Reviewing data for on-going data quality assurance: range, missing data, programming and logic checks
For more information regarding the services listed above visit the Data Management and Analysis Center or contact the staff at email@example.com.
Free to all CCTST Members
- Training and access to REDCap allowing investigators to build databases
For more information regarding service listed above visit the CCTST website.
The DHC will subsidize the fee-for-service cost by providing 25% of the total charge with a subsidy limit of $1,200 per DHC member per year. This subsidy is subject to change based upon the availability of funds.
To ensure that you receive the subsidy, be sure to select a budget number that qualifies as supporting digestive disease research when prompted for the payment source in the online ordering system.