The Digestive Health Center (DHC) will host a Scientific Symposium on Tuesday, February 25, 2020 from 9:30 am to 1 pm. This is a great opportunity to learn about the cutting edge research in digestive disease as well as an opportunity to establish new collaborations. We encourage you to present a poster of your work related to any area of digestive disease, including the four focus areas of the DHC:
- Liver Disease and Modeling
- Digestive Disease and Immunity
- Digestive Disease and Obesity
- Translational Embryology (as it relates to digestive disease)
PRIZES will be given for the best posters presented at the meeting.
$500 First Prize; $300 Second Prize; $200 Third Prize*
* If you have received a prize within the past 2 years from the Digestive Health Center you are not eligible to receive another prize.
Time: 9:30 am to 11:45 am
Location S: Room 1.203 & 1.204
Keynote Address and Poster Prize Presentation
Time: 12 pm to 1 pm
Location R: Research Auditorium Room 3381
Posters can be as large as 4' x 8'. Presenters do not have to be DHC members.
Abstracts are due Friday, January 31, 2020 by 5 pm to Cynthia.Wetzel@cchmc.org.