The Digestive Health Center (DHC) is partnering with the Center for Clinical and Translational Science and Training (CCTST) to provide members with biostatistical support and the infrastructure to execute disease-based clinical research. Faculty and staff of the Biostatistics, Epidemiology and Research Design (BERD) are experienced at applying biostatistical methodological and ethical principles across a broad array of interdisciplinary clinical and translational research projects.
Free to all CCTST Members
- Advising on research designs, including project implementation and data collection methods (up to 1 hr)
- Guidance on appropriate statistical methods based on study design
- Training and access to REDCap (Research Electronic Data Capture) for research studies
- Reviewing REDCap Data Base Structure
To obtain assistance for the services listed above complete the request form on “Research Central” tab at:
- Consultations on research design, implementation and statistical methods in excess of 1 hour
- Conducting power analyses and determining sample size.
- Developing data safety and monitoring plans
- Creating surveys and questionnaires
- Conducting a wide array of statistical analysis
To obtain assistance for Biostatistical Consulting send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To obtain assistance for clinical data management support send your request to email@example.com.
The DHC will subsidize the fee-for-service cost by providing 50% of the total charge up to $500 per member, per year.