The Digestive Health Center (DHC) is partnering with the Center for Clinical and Translational Science and Training (CCTST) to provide members with biostatistical support and the infrastructure to execute disease-based clinical research. Faculty and staff of the Biostatistics, Epidemiology and Research Design (BERD) are experienced at applying biostatistical methodological and ethical principles across a broad array of interdisciplinary clinical and translational research projects.
Free to all CCTST Members
- Advising on research designs, including project implementation and data collection methods (up to 1 hr)
- Guidance on appropriate statistical methods based on study design
- Training and access to REDCap (Research Electronic Data Capture) for research studies
- Reviewing REDCap Data Base Structure
To obtain assistance for the services listed above complete the request form on “Research Central” tab.
- Consultations on research design, implementation and statistical methods in excess of 1 hour
- Conducting power analyses and determining sample size.
- Developing data safety and monitoring plans
- Creating surveys and questionnaires
- Conducting a wide array of statistical analysis
To obtain assistance for Biostatistical Consulting visit the Biostatistical Consulting Unit.
To obtain assistance for Clinical Data Management support visit the Data Management Center.
DHC investigators have access to tissues and genomic samples.
The DHC will subsidize the fee-for-service cost by providing 50% of the total charge up to $500 per member, per year. This subsidy is subject to change based upon the availability of funds.