The Live Microscopy facility provides equipment and expertise to help investigators perform high resolution imaging with either living or fixed specimens. Capabilities include temperature and gas control for time-lapse, 3D, FRET, FRAP, ratio and multi-color imaging. Equipment includes:
- Leica Stellaris 8 Confocal Microscope
- Zeiss LSM710 LIVE DUO Confocal Microscope
- Zeiss LSM510 NLO Confocal & Two-photon Microscope
- Leica DMi8 Widefield Fluorescence Microscope
- Leica Fluorescence Zoom Stereomicroscope
For more information visit the Live Microscopy web page.
Location of Confocal Microscopes
University of Cincinnati MSB Room 3155
- The DHC will subsidize the cost of Microscope time and training by providing 50% of the total charge.
The subsidies listed above are subject to change based upon the availability of funds.