Our Outpatient Neurorehabilitation program is designed to meet the needs of individuals who:
- Have had a neurological insult , such as a brain or spinal cord injury
- Need intensive and / or specialized rehab therapies
Our goal is to help children, adolescents and young adults reach their maximum potential of recovery.
Why Choose Us?
We work as a team to address each patient’s unique needs. The Outpatient Neurorehabilitation Team (ONRT) team includes:
- Occupational therapy
- Physical therapy
- Speech therapy
We use the latest techniques and technology, providing our therapists with access to a wide variety of services, including:
- Aquatic therapy
- Partial weight bearing gait training
- Neuro prosthetics
- Serial casting
- Electrical stimulation
- Durable medical equipment assessment
- Cognitive rehab therapy
- Visual-perception rehab
- Cognitive and behavioral therapy
In 2011, the Outpatient Neurorehabilitation team won the Cincinnati Children's Patient / Family-Centered Care Award.
Who Can Benefit?
Common conditions and /or diagnoses include:
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Acquired Brain Injury
- CNS tumor resection
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Bone, joint or muscle disorders
- Orthopedic injuries / conditions
Location of Service
The comprehensive ONRT program is available only at the Drake location.