- A baccalaureate degree (or equivalent) from an accredited college or university
- A grade-point average (GPA) of 3.2 or better (on a 4.0 scale)
- A strong background in biology and/or biochemistry
- Previous research experience is preferred
- TOEFL score if English is not the student’s primary language (institution code:1833; Department code: 99)
- Three to four letters of recommendation to be submitted electronically
- The MDB Program no longer requires the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) for admission
We strongly encourage all applicants to complete the Applicant Information Form upon starting your application to the MDB Program. For more information, please contact our Program Manager, Amanda Middleton at firstname.lastname@example.org or 513-636-4545.