Home Care Liaison Team
When a patient is referred to Home Care Services at Cincinnati Children’s, a liaison nurse meets with caregivers and patients to help in the transition of care from the hospital to your home.
Members of the liaison team can help with:
- Discharge planning
- Infusion therapy education
- Access to educational materials
- Answers to commonly asked questions about home care
What to Expect
When your child approaches the time to be discharged from the hospital and you choose Cincinnati Children’s Home Care Services to provide home services, the hospital staff will contact a Home Care liaison to meet with you and coordinate the transition from hospital to home.
The Home Care liaison will work with you to:
- Arrange for home delivery of equipment, supplies and medication as ordered by your physician
- Provide one-on-one instruction to help you learn the necessary skills for caring for your child’s medical needs in the home
For more information about the Home Care Liaison Team contact Home Care Services via phone at 513-636-HOME (4663), or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.