The Rheumatology Clinic at Cincinnati Children’s provides diagnosis, education, treatment and follow-up for children with various rheumatic diseases.
We conduct more than 4,000 outpatient visits and approximately 300 inpatient admissions each year. Our staff treats more than 550 new patients a year, ranging from infants to young adults. Many of these patients are referred to us by physicians from across the country.
Comprehensive Approach to Care
The rheumatology team works closely with other specialists at Cincinnati Children’s to provide complete care for our patients. Depending on your child’s unique medical needs, we may consult with a variety of specialists:
- Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- Cancer and Blood Diseases Institute
- Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition
- Heart Institute
- Multiple Sclerosis and Neuroimmunology
- Nephrology and Hypertension
- Occupational Therapy and Physical Therapy
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Pulmonary Medicine