Behavioral Medicine Program
Our team is uniquely qualified to provide behavioral assessment and care to help your child cope with the rigors of acute and chronic health conditions. Our psychologists are integral members of several medical subspecialty teams, including pain, headache, and sleep teams.
We can help children and families with:
- Improving adherence to medical regimens such as medications, nutrition, exercise and other therapies
- Coping and adjusting to a new medical diagnosis or treatment, including fears of pill swallowing, needles or blood work
- Learning and maintaining behaviors that lead to improved health outcomes
- Biofeedback and relaxation therapy for pain conditions and anxiety disorders related to medical conditions
Clinical Psychology Program
We provide individual, family and group therapy services for a variety of behavioral health conditions, as well as psychological and neuropsychological testing. Our program accepts referrals for Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) for all common childhood behavioral health conditions such as ADHD, depression, anxiety and adjustment disorder.
We have particular skill and expertise in:
- Behavior treatment groups for parents of children with ADHD
- Standardized evaluation of ADHD utilizing evidence-based protocols
- Evidence-based assessment and treatment of childhood Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Neuropsychological evaluation of a patient’s cognitive and behavioral outcomes during and after injury and/or medical treatment