How We're Keeping You Safe | What Patients & Families Need to Know
The Division of Nephrology and Hypertension at Cincinnati Children's provides patients and families with a variety of information, including answers to frequently asked questions, a glossary of common kidney-related terminology and patient stories.
The Division of Nephrology and Hypertension recommends the following related resources:
• National Kidney Foundation Inc.
• National Kidney Foundation of Ohio
• The Renal Network Inc.
• United Network for Organ Sharing
• American Association of Kidney Patients
• The PKD Foundation
• PKD Cincinnati/Dayton Chapter
• Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance
3333 Burnet Avenue, Cincinnati, Ohio 45229-3026 | 1-513-636-4200 | 1-800-344-2462
© 1999-2020 Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center. All rights reserved.