What specific services does the clinical program offer?
The basketball clinic offers a variety of services benefiting injured basketball athletes. These include:
- Comprehensive evaluations utilizing a basketball-specific assessment tool and 2D video analysis to identify any issues that may lead to injury or decreased performance.
- Education on injury prevention and sports enhancing techniques.
- Individualized exercise program using evidence-based return to sports protocol.
The goal of the Basketball Clinic is to return athletes to their active lifestyle, decrease risk of future injuries and improve performance.
Who would benefit from the program?
- Injured basketball players who are looking to return to high level play, enhance their performance, or reduce risk of injury / re-injury.
At what locations do you offer this service?
What makes the team experts?
Our team of pediatric-trained physical therapists have years of experience treating basketball players as well as a track record of high-level competition themselves. These therapists combine the anatomical knowledge of a physical therapist with advanced training in position-specific technique to perform detailed analyses of both structure and skill in order to maximize outcomes.
Who should I contact for more information?
- Email: Basketballclinic@cchmc.org