It can be difficult to find healthcare when you don't have traditional health insurance.
We provide resources to help families receive needed healthcare, regardless of insurance or financial status.
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC)
- Find Local Health Districts by the Ohio Department of Health (ODH)
- Find Your Community Health Center by the Ohio Association of Community Health Centers (OACHC)
- Health Care Facilities by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
- Kaiser Commission on Medicaid and the Uninsured
The Pediatric Primary Care Offices at Cincinnati Children's provides regular primary medical care, including check-ups and immunizations, helps maintain your child’s overall health.